This Privacy Statement applies from 25 May 2018 and is based on a General Data Protection Regulation.
The company will process your personal data in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the movement of such data and the laws based on the above rules. for the protection of personal data against unauthorized access, misuse, disclosure, loss or destruction.
This Statement describes what data is collected as it is processed and for what purposes it is used as well as your right to your data.
Types of personal data that are processed
We use the following personal information:
Key data: Name and surname, date of birth, country of birth, nationality, single civilian number, tax number
Address and contact information: city, email address, phone number
Legal basis and purposes for processing personal data
All types of personal data are processed based on:
- a) Legal obligations – We process your personal data in accordance with the requirements
- b) Performance of the Contract – We process your personal data in order to fulfill the agreement and contract for the obligations.
- c) Agreements – You have provided your personal data for the purpose of providing services and other business information to assess your post-work satisfaction and product availability and relationship with you.
- d) Administrator’s legitimate interest – All your data is processed to meet the obligations imposed by the legislative authority or the executive body.
We collect personal data from our clients, by e-mail and by telephone, or with the help of partner agencies.
You can withdraw your consent at any time. Also, at any time, you can regain the processing of our personal data on our side.
You can change your consent by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you cancel a consent, we will no longer use your data for the above purposes. If you wish to disagree with this again, you have the opportunity to do so.
If you do not have your consent and need to include your personal data if you have not received this data, we will not be able to provide these data for which we can not give our consent. binding on you or to sign the agreement with you.
Data subjects’ rights
- a) Right of Use: If you process personal information that is incomplete or inaccurate, you can contact us to use or supplement at any time.
- b) Right of Deletion: You can help us to obtain your personal data if it is processed illegally or if it has been done with undue interference with your protection.
Data transfer to side pages
We can not count your personal data and will not disclose or provide it to third parties except in the following cases:
– If agreed explicitly and in writing, you will disclose certain confidential data about the particular purpose or particular person.
– If a competent State authority requests data in order to fulfill the tasks of its competence.
Using digital services (website, apps)
We collect only those personal data that are visitors to our official website. This personal data is used confidentially and for a specific purpose only. If there is no mandatory obligation or obligation to pay compensation. Access to the website of the protocol and the technical data, taking into account the use of the operating system, the screen resolution, the time of the visit and the data transfer object are recorded in this connection.
Our site use it cookies . It can be prevented, but it can limit the supply of services on websites. Cookies allow you to preserve the typical preferences of website visitors to optimize technical processes and continually improve.